Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2018 BenchOn
This website is owned by BenchOn Pty Ltd (“BenchOn”). By using the website, you agree to these terms and conditions, and you agree that they are reasonable. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions or do not think they are reasonable, you cannot use the website.
These terms and conditions may be changed by BenchOn without notice to you. By browsing the website, you are accepting the current terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions each time you access the website.
Using the BenchOn Website
You agree not to use the website to:
• breach any laws, codes, standards, and content requirements of any relevant authority;
• obtain unauthorised access to any information, network or systems;
• compromise the security or integrity of any network or system including any part of our network; and
• place any viruses or other similar programs onto the website.
Member Account, Password, Security & Termination
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password associated with your BenchOn account, and you may not share your password or account with others. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under that password or account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify BenchOn of any unauthorised use of your password, account, or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
BenchOn may, in its sole discretion, modify or discontinue your access to all or part of our website, including but not limited to, breaches of these terms and conditions or other agreements or written guidelines you agree with us. Except for refundable fees you have advanced to us (if any), we are not liable to you for any modification or discontinuance of any of our services and/or the website.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on and comprising this website) is owned by BenchOn.
BenchOn grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
• view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
• copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
• print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
BenchOn does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, BenchOn does not warrant that:
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all, or free of fault; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, current or non-misleading.
It is your responsibility to make enquiries with us to ensure that any material or information on which you seek to rely is accurate and current. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You acknowledge that there has been no reliance on our skill, judgment or any representation by us whatsoever by you in deciding whether the website is fit for any particular purpose. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
BenchOn, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website (including without limitation arising from the use of the website, any inability to access the website or any part of it or a linked website):
• to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if BenchOn has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Where such liability cannot be excluded, our liability to you is strictly limited, at our discretion, to the supplying of the relevant service again or the payment of the cost of having the relevant service supplied again.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
Linking to third party websites
There may be links from this website that lead to external websites that are maintained and hosted by third parties, over which we have no control and are in no manner responsible.
These terms and conditions, your use of the website and BenchOn are subject to laws applicable in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the courts exercising jurisdiction there.